Where to purchase of of your parts and accessories for your DIY custom Gunsmithing builds.
Terms & Conditions:
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES/CLAIMS WAIVER STATEMENT
In exchange for compensation in the form of my purchase of these products from Olympic Arms, Inc. of 624 Old Pacific Hwy SE Olympia, WA 98513 [Releasee], and in consideration of my training, skills and heretofore attested working knowledge and understanding as it pertains to firearms in general and the AR15 family of firearms specifically, and their safe and proper assembly/manufacture etc.,
I acknowledge, fully understand, appreciate, and without reservation, and of my own free-will, do hereby attest and agree under penalty of perjury that:
- I have been properly trained as a Gunsmith, and/or have the inherent skill, knowledge and understanding required to make the proper, safe and professional use of the parts I am about to purchase.
- I am aware of the inherent risk assumed should my skills not be up to the standards necessary, and of the specific risks associated with gunsmithing and the assembly/manufacture of firearms and AR15 style weapons, including but not limited to the risks of improper, poor, or ignorant assembly and/or improper fitting,
- I am aware that the Olympic Arms Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturers defects, does not cover the parts I am about to purchase, once used, installed, or otherwise fitted, and that no warranty from the factory is extended to end users when the parts are not Factory (Olympic Arms, Inc.) installed.
- I am aware that there are compatibility issues between brands, manufacturers, calibers, configurations and types of AR15 style component parts, take full responsibility for such circumstances, and understand that parts/components are non-refundable under such circumstances.
- I am familiar with other risks involved in assembling firearms, up to and including death and fully assume such risks,
- I hereby expressly assume all risks associated with use of these parts being purchased,
- I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of those persons released from liability above (Olympic Arms, Inc.), and assume full responsibility for my use of these parts,
- I will comply with all rules and standards of safe firearms handling.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs (living and otherwise), assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Olympic Arms, Inc., with respect to any and all injury, disability, death or loss, of damage to person or property, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasee or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights by purchasing these parts, and purchase them freely and voluntarily without any inducement.
- I understand that returning parts purchased fromthis section for reasons other than a manufacturers defect, including but not limited to, parts being incompatible with your build, will result in a 15% restrocking fee. Shipping is also non-refunadable.
By making your purchase, you have hereby Agreed to the Terms and Conditions of purchase.
There are no products matching the selection.