Shipping & DeliveryShipping and handling fees are a flat rate based on the dollar value of the contents of each box or package shipped to the contiguous 48 States only. Shipping charges to alaska and Hawaii will be based on actual alska and Hawaii rates and will be different than what is shown on your invoice.
- Please be advised that it may not be possible to ship all orders in one box, meaning that one order may have multiple shipping charges based on the size, shape, weight and dollar value of the contents of the box.
- Shipping and handling charges are taxable to Washington State residents.
- Default Shipping: Currently the defual method for shipping is UPS/United Parcel Service. All packages are shipped Adult Signature Required unless specifically requested by the customer to remove the Adult Signature Requirement. Packages shipped under Adult Signature Required come with shipping insurance, and Guaranteed delivery! All packages shipped without Adult Signature Required, do not come with shipping insurance, and have NO delivery guaranty. The purchaser assumes all risk for safe, completed, and undamaged delivery, and specifically exempts Olympic Arms from all liability with regards to shipping.
- ALASKA AND HAWAII RESIDENTS WILL PAY INCREASED SHIPPING.
- All online orders must ship to a physical address, PO Box addresses are NOT accepted.
- The scale for determining per box/package shipping and handling charges is as follows:
$0.01 - $99.99 $9.95
$100.00 - $499.99 $19.95
$500.00 - 999.99 $28.95
$1000.00 & Up $49.95
Returns & ReplacementsReturns
Returns must first be approved by our Customer Service Team and a Return Authorization Number will be assigned. To avoid time and processing delays, please do not return any product to Olympic Arms before first contacting our customer service team.
All returns must be sent to:
Olympic Arms, Inc.
Att: Returns & Repairs
624 Old Pacific Hwy SE
Olympia, WA 98513
Please be sure that you include a personal and company name, a return address (PO Box addresses are NOT accepted), a daytime phone number, a copy of the original invoice, as well as a letter detailing the reason for the return. All of these items must be included with a return to ensure prompt processing of a returned item.
No CLASS III returns or repairs can be accepted without prior notification and proper ATF transfer. All CLASS III items sent to Olympic Arms without advance notification and the proper ATF forms will be IMMEDIATELY returned to the sender.
All refused or retuned shipments without prior authorization are subject to payment of all shipping charges incurred by Olympic Arms, as well as a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee. Please be sure to call to determine if a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER is required before you return any product to us. Olympic Arms is bound by all federal laws applicable to the products we manufacture and sell, including the legal transfer of such weapons. Please contact our customer service staff during business hours for confirmation of procedures.
A retail customer is any individual who is not a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) Dealer. All retail customer orders are accepted by telephone, mail, fax, or e-mail. Customers can also order certain items from our online store (visit our website for details). Orders must include: full name with shipping address (PO Box addresses are NOT accepted), day time and business phone and fax numbers if available, a method of payment arrangement, and a complete description of the products ordered to include item and/or stock numbers. Dealer orders will NOT be accepted under the name of anyone other than those people who are named on the FFL or those not designated by the Licensee. No exceptions to these policies will be made.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Credit card accounts are not charged until the order is shipped. Sales Tax in Washington State is based on destination of sale (whatever your local sales tax is.) Sales Tax in our store front is 7.9%. Sales taxes for Washington state orders are waived if a Washington State Resellers Permit is on file with our accounting department. Olympic Arms is not responsible for refunding collected Sales tax to a qualified company if a Resale Permit was not on-file at the time of the order. The Olympic Arms accounting department does NOT offer ‘open’ accounts of any type.
Our goal at Olympic Arms, Inc. (“OAI”, “we” and “us”) is to lead the industry in customer service and satisfaction. For this reason, we are proud to offer the most comprehensive factory warranty of its kind by any AR-15 manufacturer.
We will warranty all parts and products manufactured by OAI against any and all manufacturer’s defects in materials and workmanship, which effect the satisfactory operation of the item being warranted. This portion of the warranty is non-transferable.
The liability of OAI is limited to repair or replacement of only those parts determined by our staff to be defective on the part of the factory. The decision to repair or replace a warranted product will be made by OAI as necessary to provide the customer with a properly operating finished product. OAI assumes no liability for accidental or consequential damages. The following items are specifically excluded from coverage under this warranty:
- Firearms used for commercial pursposes (such as but not limited to range rantals and demonstration purposes)
- Normal wear of the protective finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from barrel obstructions.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from use of other than factory SAAMI specification brass cased new production ammunition.
- Damage resulting from the use of ANY imported, hand loaded, reloaded, or factory re-manufactured ammunition.
- Any finished products that are NOT assembled at the factory, or are assembled using imported, used, or non-Olympic Arms parts. This includes completed rifle kits, pistol kits, upper receivers, lower receivers, barrel units / assemblies, etc.
- Any damage to OAI parts or components during assembly by an individual, organization, company, or entity other than OAI.
This Warranty only applies to product sold within the continental United States, Alaska or Hawaii.
Beyond warranty, Olympic Arms, Inc. (“OAI”, “we” and “us”) guarantees complete customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with the purchase of any OAI product based on any product or warranty related reason*, simply return it to us within sixty (60) days along with a copy of the original invoice from Olympic Arms, and we will replace the item, or credit or refund** the original purchase price (to be determined by OAI). Restrictions apply, see below.
*Product or warranty related reason is defined as any warranty or service/repair issue, or deficiency in the advertised performance of the product in question. It does not apply to dealers and/or individuals who, after having received the product feel as though a different product would be better suited for their needs. In cases such as this, exchanges can be made on new, unfired, products returned in their original packaging along with a copy of the original sales invoice. A restocking fee (currently 15%) may apply.
**Refunds are made on returns based on our advertised Lifetime Warranty and/or Satisfaction Guarantee. All credit card purchases made directly from Olympic Arms will be refunded to the credit card on which the original purchase was made. Cash purchases, or COD orders will be refunded via an Olympic Arms company check to be issued no earlier than five (5) business days after the returned product has been received. Shipping and handling charges are not refunded unless the product returned is determined to have been defective from the time it left OAI and are not refunded or credited on non-warranty related exchanges. No exceptions.
If your purchase was made through an OAI retailer/dealer, then they (the retailer/dealer) have the option to return the product to OAI for a replacement, credit, or refund of the original purchase price as well. OAI does not dictate the in-store policies of OAI retailers/dealers. Check with your retailer/dealer for their policy before purchasing.
All returns for warranty repair must be shipped to the address specified in the ‘Returns’ section. Determination as to whether the problem with the returned product is covered under warranty will be made after it is inspected by the expert technical staff of Olympic Arms. Due to the fact that many products returned for warranty reasons do not qualify under the warranty, the customer is responsible for shipping costs in returning products for inspection. If once inspected the product returned in fact qualifies for repair under the Olympic Arms Warranty, reasonable shipping costs will be refunded to the customer if a copy of the receipt for the shipping costs incurred can be provided.